Stunning and stylish and brimming with storage, the Charleston Jewelry Armoire has a stately but slim profile with a crown molding top accented by fretwork and shaped legs with metal ferrules. Crafted of Cherry Veneers, it is finished in the vibrant Black Cherry patina with an heirloom quality. The two front doors have piano hinges with magnetic catches, with two adjustable shelves behind, along with a self-closing drawer with a removable felt liner and removable felt jewelry tray. The two side doors each have a mirror, push latch and felt-lined interior and twelve hooks. The 3 bottom drawers have self-closing guides and a cherry color interior. The bottom drawer is cedar-lined. The ring hardware has an antique pewter color.
- Consists of base and top
- Base can also be used alone
- Two front doors have piano hinges with magnetic catches
- Two adjustable shelves behind front doors
- One self-closing drawer behind front doors with a removable felt liner and removable felt jewelry tray
- Two side doors each have a mirror, push latch, felt-lined interior and twelve hooks
- Three bottom drawers have self-closing guides and cherry color interior
- Bottom drawer is cedar lined
- Metal ferrules
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.