Invest in comfort with the Rylan power reclining loveseat with power headrests. Both you and a companion can customize the recline using power controls in either arm. Featuring built-in USB ports for charging devices, the power controls independently adjust the headrests and recline, so you each can find the perfect position for snoozing or watching TV. Design elements, including plush, low-divide back cushions and a contoured seat, take pressure off your body and help you relax. This loveseat is built to last, thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Outfitted in premium top-grain leather upholstery for a high-end look and feel, the Rylan recliner will be a welcome addition to your home.
- Contoured seats reduce pelvic pressure and provides lasting comfort
- Rolled arms have refined look and comfortable feel
- Nailhead trim in coordinating gunmetal or antique bronze finish provides an attractive accent
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.